Bob Hoskins – Bear Filmography
Bob Hoskins is one of the cuddliest actors I have ever seen. He doesn’t wear a beard often in his movies, but is cuddly enough to make up for this. … and of course drops his clothes quite often.
Here are some movies in which you can see a bit of his bearish site.
- The long good Friday (1980) – great shower scene
- Othello – BBC Production (1981) – open shirt
- Sweet Liberty (1986) – in bath robe with a nice beard this time
- Raggedy Rawney (1988) – always dressed, but a short glimpse during a shower scene
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) – open shirt
- Live Virgin (1999) – runs around bare-chested almost half of the movie